Termite Baiting System
We are the authorized operator of Exterra Termite Interception and Baiting System in Hong Kong. Exterra has been widely used in the United States. In Australia, Exterra has been chosen by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority to protect the Reef HQ Aquarium and the Education Centre for the Great Barrier Reef. In Hong Kong, Exterra has been gained acceptance as one of the approved termite baiting systems by HKSAR Government Departments such as Architectural Services Department and Leisure and Cultural Services Department. “Requiem” is the bait of Exterra Termite Interception and Baiting System, its Hong Kong Pesticide Registration No. is 2P281(P).
EXTERRA In Action
Exterra Termite Interception and Baiting System
1. Installation of Exterra “In-ground Stations” around the house which is under attack by termite. Meanwhile, installation of “Above-ground Stations” directly to the infested area in the house.
2. Termites have been intercepted by the “In-ground Stations”.
3. Adding “Requiem” termite bait to the “In-ground Station” in which termites are feeding on the interceptors.
4. Termites are feeding on “Requiem” termite bait. The process of colony elimination starts. Replenishment of “Requiem” termite bait continues.
5. The termites have been eliminated. The “In-ground Stations” begins the process to intercept any new intruding colonies of termites.